Summit Financial Group, LLC – a wealth management firm located in San Ramon, CA – seeks a talented individual to join our Advisor Resource Center as a Financial Planner. In this role, you will support our team of 15+ Financial Advisors through the creation of comprehensive financial plans from start to finish.
You will be responsible for researching and compiling information needed to prepare financial plans, including data input and analysis, and plan creation. This includes retirement projections, asset allocations, educational goals, insurance, and estate planning. You will work alongside the other planners and advisors to create executive summaries for clients that outline their individual goals and our recommendations.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of financial planning experience
• Securities licensed under current requirements: SIE, Series 7, 66 (or 63/65) and Life & Health (or ability to obtain these within 3-6 months of hire)
• Course work started, or desire to begin working toward CFP® (Certified Financial Planner™) certification
• Financial planning software experience (eMoney, MoneyGuide Pro, or similar software preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Thrive in a fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
• Understanding of financial planning process and developing knowledge of fiduciary standards, rules and regulations covered under the Investment Advisor Act of 1940
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
We believe that our purpose is to enrich the lives of our clients, our team, and the community around us. At our core we are team players who strive for growth, care about people, and aim to do it right. If this idea excites and inspires you, come join us—Summit might just feel like home!
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
3626552 DOFU 6/2021