Join a Thriving Wealth Management Team in San Ramon!
Summit Financial Group, LLC, a dynamic and growing wealth management firm in San Ramon, CA, is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Associate Advisor to join our team. You’ll play a pivotal role in building strong client relationships, collaborating with experienced advisors, and contributing to our mission of Enriching Lives. Aspiring financial advisor? Summit’s Associate Advisor role is your springboard to success.
Empower Your Career Growth:
• Custom Summit Training Program: We invest in your success with a comprehensive program designed to meet your personal and professional goals, propelling you towards a fulfilling career in Financial Services.
• Mentorship and Collaboration: You’ll work closely with an experienced advisor and our support team, gaining invaluable industry experience in a collaborative environment.
• Client-Centric Focus: Your passion for helping individuals achieve their financial dreams will be at the forefront of your work, creating lasting connections and genuine impact.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Strong Work Ethic & Results-Driven: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to achieve goals.
• Client-Focused & Empathetic: Building trust and rapport with clients comes naturally to you.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: You’re resourceful, think outside the box, and see opportunities to grow.
• Abundance Mindset: You believe in possibilities and realize that the potential business “pie” is huge! Moreover, you believe that life is not a zero-sum game, and the success of others takes nothing away from your opportunities!
Ready to embark on a rewarding career in wealth management? We offer a supportive environment, unparalleled growth opportunities, and the chance to make a real difference in clients’ lives.
Join us at Summit Financial Group and build a future as bright as your clients’ financial goals!
Investment and Advisory Work:
• Provide trading support for the practice including allocating cash inflows, drift report management, and tax-loss harvesting assistance.
• Responsible for preparing investment (portfolio) analysis and financial-related projects as needed.
• Assist in preparing reports, detailed presentations and meeting materials for existing and prospective clients.
• With demonstrated ability, partner with Senior Advisors to analyze investment opportunities and client needs and recommend appropriate strategies.
• Act as the liaison between the clients and senior advisors to ensure funding deadlines are met for individual retirement accounts, 401(k) accounts, and Defined-Benefit Plans.
Financial Planning Support:
• Assist the practice with the financial plan intake process. Perform updates and run/revise scenarios for existing plans.
• Coordinate with senior advisors on recommendations and proposals as a result of the analysis from financial planning engagements.
• Develop working knowledge of various financial planning concepts, such as gift, estate and income tax planning, insurance, credit solutions, education funding, charitable/philanthropic strategies, etc.
Client Meeting Preparation:
• Coordinate Review Prep for client meetings in concert with senior advisors.
• Review and update financial plans, run performance reporting, evaluate portfolios, and make update suggestions.
• Document meetings, manage archiving notable action items within the CRM, and perform follow-up task management for action steps.
• In concert with admin team, keep tabs on tasks within the advisory practice, track action steps in CRM, and coordinate practice wide client projects.
• Maintain practice dashboard tracking key metrics and activity goals for the practice.
• Monitor portfolio models and custom allocations for client families. Create and monitor alerts for unique situations in the client base.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
• Desire to pursue a career in Financial Services and have a meaningful impact in peoples’ lives
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Series 7 and 66 (or 6 and 63 in lieu of 66) or commitment to obtain within 120 days
• CA Insurance License or earned within 120 days
• Prior experience with a platform-based trading software preferred
• Experience leveraging a CRM system
• Proficient in the MS Office Suite and a variety of other systems such as DocuSign, Box or similar
Benefits of working with us
• Benefit offering consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k), EAP, Charitable Match and Education reimbursement programs.
• Summit will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, provide mentorship opportunities and coach you to succeed.
• Complimentary beverages and snacks, regular happy hour and team activities, monthly food truck access
• Summit is located within walking distance from three major shopping and dining hubs featuring popular restaurants, grocery stores, and retail shops.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
TR# 391334 DOFU 1-2024