Summit Financial Group, LLC is a comprehensive financial planning and wealth management firm that takes pride in building relationships with clients and their families that last a lifetime. Our firm specializes in working with private business owners which leads to a book of retirement plan business.
We are searching for an experienced Retirement Plan Specialist (RPS) to join our growing San Ramon, CA team. The goal of the RPS is to work with our advisors and orchestrate the delivery of the qualified plan proposal, implementation, and service, in a manner that distinguishes the firm as best in class. The RPS will be responsible for requesting retirement plan proposals, supervising the implementation process, and organizing the client service experience.
• Coordinating the RFP and vendor selection process for plan conversions and new plans.
• Create, manage, and execute enrollment and education programs for plan participants.
• Perform due diligence on investment options on a periodic basis.
• Recommend changes and coordinate with advisors/clients to implement those changes as appropriate.
• Field participant inquiries regarding enrollment, rollovers, loans, and any other account servicing needs.
• Partner with our compliance team and advisors to ensure plan documentation and reporting requirements are met.
• Work with our advisor team to identify retirement plan opportunities within existing books of business. Similarly, work to identify when participants should engage the firm for higher levels of planning and advice and coordinate that service.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of retirement plan service experience
• Securities licensed (Series 7/66 preferred)
• Experience with deliverables for 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary requirements
• Able to create and manage processes for a rapidly growing book of retirement-plan business
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
• Must be an independent and creative problem-solver
• You are a proficient and compelling presenter both virtually and in person
• You possess superior written and verbal communication skills
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
At Summit we have a strong commitment to our clients, our team, and our community. We encourage and promote the GROWTH mindset in that everyone (clients and team members) can thrive by doing the right thing and delivering at a high level. In addition to our competitive compensation package, Summit has a progressive bonus program where employees share in the financial success of the firm and in modeling the Abundance Mindset.
• Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
• Healthcare spending account (HSA)
• Bonus program
• Opportunity to work with an intelligent, motivated team to shape the trajectory of the company
• Free beverages and snacks, regular happy hour and team activities, monthly food truck access
• Located within walking distance from three major shopping and dining hubs featuring popular restaurants, grocery stores, and retail shops
• Opportunities to give back to the community through paid volunteer time and company sponsored employee charity donations
Summit is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
TR# 3498599 DOFU 3/2021
MSIRobotS U M M I T