Next Gen Advisor
Summit Financial Group, LLC – a wealth management firm located in San Ramon, CA – seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Next Gen Advisor. We recently launched an exciting program to support and grow our next generation of clients and now seek an ambitious and hardworking advisor to run it.
The right person for this exciting opportunity is a self-starter who is eager to get in front of clients who fit our “Next Gen” profile and share our service offerings and custom fee-schedule for the under-40 crowd. You will be expected to market and promote our services via networking and marketing avenues but will also be presented with opportunities to work with the adult children of our existing client base.
Competitive production payouts offered along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Financial Services
• Securities licensed under current requirements: SIE, Series 7, 63 and 65 (or 66 in lieu of 63 and 65), Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance (or ability to obtain within 3-6 months of hire)
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint)
• Financial planning software experience with eMoney, MoneyGuide Pro or similar software preferred but not required
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Social media marketing experience
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
At Summit we have a strong commitment to our team. We encourage and promote the GROWTH mindset in that everyone (clients and team members) can have an abundant life by practicing gratitude, investing in one another and in our community. The key to our success continues to be in modeling the Abundance Mindset in everything that we do. If this idea excites and inspires you, come join us— Summit might just feel like home!
Please send your cover letter, resume, and writing sample to: [email protected]