Summit Financial Group is searching for an experienced New Business Coordinator to join our growing San Ramon, CA team. We are an established financial planning and wealth management firm that takes pride in building client relationships that last a lifetime. Our team of professionals are dedicated to putting our clients first and serving our community.
About the role:
In this position you will work with advisors, clients and our services team. You will play a key role in processing investment and insurance applications, processing transfers, and performing other account set-up procedures.
We seek an individual who excels in the team environment and is self-motivated and eager to pitch in where needed. You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. You are comfortable multi-tasking and staying on track in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• 3-5 years in the Financial Services Industry
• Experience with opening and facilitating the funding of investment accounts
• A background in insurance (life, LTC & DI) including the application and underwriting process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
• Advanced CRM experience (Redtail, Workday, Salesforce etc)
• Familiarity with DocuSign, NetX360, Laserfiche, Albridge Solutions, eMoney, or LaserApp is helpful but not required
• Solid foundation working within Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
At Summit we have a strong commitment to our team. We encourage and promote the GROWTH mindset in that everyone (clients and team members) can have an abundant life by practicing gratitude, investing in one another, and in our community. In addition to your competitive compensation package, Summit has a progressive bonus program where employees share in the financial success of the firm and in modeling the Abundance Mindset.
• Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
• Healthcare spending account (HSA)
• Bonus program
• Opportunity to work with an intelligent, motivated team to shape the trajectory of the company
• Free beverages and snacks, regular happy hour and team activities, monthly food truck access
• Located within walking distance from three major shopping and dining hubs featuring popular restaurants, grocery stores, and retail shops
• Opportunities to give back to the community through paid volunteer time and company sponsored employee charity donations
Summit is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
MSIRobotS U M M I T