Summit Financial Group seeks a talented individual to join our Client Resource Department as a Junior Financial Planner. In this role, you will support the Planning Department and Financial Advisors through the creation of comprehensive financial plans.
You will be responsible for researching and compiling information needed to prepare financial plans, including data input and analysis, and plan creation. This includes: retirement projections, asset allocations, educational goals, insurance, and estate planning. You will work alongside the Financial Planners and Advisors to create executive summaries for clients that summarize their individual goals and our recommendations.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required
– Ability to prepare and sit for the Series 7, Series 66 and CA Life & Health and LTC Insurance license within 12 months of employment
– Goal of working toward obtaining CFP® (Certified Financial Planner ™) Certification
At Summit we have a strong commitment to our team. We encourage and promote the GROWTH mindset in that everyone (clients and team members) can have an abundant life by practicing gratitude, investing in one another, and in our community. In addition to your competitive compensation package, Summit has a progressive bonus program where employees share in the financial success of the firm and in modeling the Abundance Mindset.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org