Summit Financial Group is an established financial planning and wealth management firm that takes pride in building client relationships that last a lifetime.
We are searching for a talented and dedicated Executive Practice Assistant to join our growing San Ramon, CA team for the long term. The right person will support a team of advisors to ensure their day-to-day operations run smoothly.
You will be the MVP of the advisor group you support. Tasks include calendar management, email management, answering phones, client financial plan review prep, processing, and follow-up as well as application generation via DocuSign, updating client records in our CRM, financial planning software, and other systems. You will also provide ongoing, day-to-day client service support.
In addition to the partnership within the practice team, you will work as part of a larger collaborative group of Executive Practice Assistants working toward similar goals.
The perfect person for this role is a self-starter, with a positive attitude who enjoys working with others to achieve tremendous results. In addition, you are someone who loves to challenge themselves, has a high level of integrity, who works diligently and efficiently to exceed expectations.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a financial services support role
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain a positive team attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• CRM experience (SmartOffice, Redtail, Salesforce, Junxure, Tamarac, or similar)
• Familiarity with NetX360, Laserfiche, Albridge Solutions, eMoney/MoneyGuide Pro or similar. Laser App knowledge is helpful but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
At Summit we have a strong commitment to our team. We encourage and promote the GROWTH mindset in that everyone (clients and team members) can have an abundant life by practicing gratitude, investing in one another, and in our community. In addition to your competitive compensation package, Summit has a progressive bonus program where employees share in the financial success of the firm and in modeling the Abundance Mindset.
• Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
• Healthcare spending account (HSA)
• Bonus program
• Opportunity to work with an intelligent, motivated team to shape the trajectory of the company
• Free beverages and snacks, regular happy hour and team activities, monthly food truck access
• Located within walking distance from three major shopping and dining hubs featuring popular restaurants, grocery stores, and retail shops
• Opportunities to give back to the community through paid volunteer time and company sponsored employee charity donations
Summit is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
TR# 3498591 DOFU 3/2021
MSIRobotS U M M I T