Summit Financial Group, LLC – a wealth management firm located in San Ramon, CA – seeks a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our largest practice and directly support the Managing Partner/CEO. Your focus will be on helping the CEO run his life, the practice and the firm as efficiently as possible. You will be part of a practice team that consists of three advisors and one additional administrative support person. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive attitude, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator.
• Administrative support including calendar management involving high volume/complexity, frequent re-prioritization of meetings, and the ability to strategically prioritize tasks and time.
• Manage CEO’s in-box and phone calls with the utmost discretion.
• Manage inflow and archiving of documents for the practice.
• Manage all aspects of domestic and international travel including booking air/ground/lodging.
• Facilitate internal communication and workflow for the practice team
• Provide additional client services support as needed including account set-up, requests for service, and follow-up as required.
• Assist with creating and updating presentations, meeting notes, and other documents
• Oversee the social media platforms for the practice (LinkedIn and FB)
• Provide support for client events as needed
• Ad-hoc projects for the CEO, practice, and firm
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
• 3-5+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on supporting EVP or other C-suite roles.
• Proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to tackle ambiguous situations
• Able to always maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Experience managing a complex calendar and coordinating travel
• Able to multi-task, maintain attention to detail, and maintain a professional demeanor
• Effective and professional written and verbal communication
• Experience in a high-growth environment where decisions are made rapidly, and priorities shift throughout the day
• High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite and a variety of other systems such as DocuSign, Box or similar, Acrobat, and other systems/software as needed.
Why Summit Financial Group, LLC?
We believe that our purpose is to enrich the lives of our clients, our team, and the community around us. At our core we are team players who strive for growth, care about people, and aim to do it right. If this idea excites and inspires you, come join us—Summit might just feel like home!
Please send your resume to: [email protected]